Sherwood Chevrolet Collision
Our high standards are what set the Sherwood Chevrolet Collision Centre apart. Staffed by factory-trained technicians, our Collision Centre features specialized tools to handle all auto body repairs on most makes and models. Our state-of-the-art body shop facility is one of the largest in Saskatchewan, with three factory-equivalent down-draft spray booths that leave your vehicle with a new-car finish.
FREE COURTESY CARS
We are proud to offer our customers free courtesy cars! As soon as your parts arrive, we will have a car available for your convenience until work on your vehicle is completed.
RIGHTS OF THE INSURED
You may be requested or given recommendations by your insurer to deal with certain body shops. However, it is important for you to note that it is your right to bring your vehicle to the body shop of your choosing. When making your claim remember to ask for Sherwood Chevrolet Collision Centre.
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU’RE IN AN ACCIDENT
A vehicle accident can be stressful, but it doesn’t need to be complicated. Just follow these 3 steps, and our team will take care of the rest!
- Record all the details of the accident, take photos.
- If your vehicle is driveable bring it right to us for a free SGI accepted estimate. No appointment necessary!
- Call SGI or start your claim online at SGI’s Auto eClaim registration www.sgi.sk.ca and mention Sherwood Chevrolet Collision Centre as your shop of choice.
We are proud to be an SGI Accredited Collision Repair Centre, offering free written estimates.
By choosing a repair shop that has earned SGI’s accreditation, you can feel confident that:
- Your vehicle will be repaired safely and in line with vehicle manufacturer repair procedures.
- We employ certified auto body repair technicians and maintain third party structural welding certification.
- You’ll receive a minimum two-year labour warranty on the repair.
- SGI will provide support and work with us if there’s an issue with the repair.
PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR
Paintless Dent Repair, commonly referred to as PDR, is a great option for dings, creases or hail damage on your vehicle where the paint surface has been left intact.
Our trained and experienced technicians use special tools and techniques to massage the surface back to it’s original form. PDR is affordable, it’s a fast turnaround and we don’t harm the paint!
As an SGI-Approved glass replacement centre, when it comes to repairing or replacing your windshield, our technicians have the tools and skills needed to handle the job on all types and sizes of vehicles.
We are proud to offer Saskatoon the highest quality of automotive products to protect your vehicle.
XPEL exclusively focuses on paint protection and has been revolutionary in the field of self healing film. Their product has been meticulously tested, and when paired with a highly skilled installer, will give you the ultimate peace of mind with a 10 year warranty.
ALL MAKES AND MODELS REPAIRED: IMPORT & DOMESTIC
- Free courtesy cars
- All repairs are guaranteed
- No appointment necessary
- Factory-trained and licensed technicians
- Genuine factory replacement parts
- Free written estimates
- Frame straightening to factory specifications
- State-of-the-art computerized frame machine
- We use only the highest-quality Sikkens Paint products
- Located on East side of Sherwood Chevrolet in Saskatoon Auto Mall.
Please feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (306) 667-6245 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.