New Chevrolet All About The New 2021 Tahoe for Sale in Saskatoon, SK
How do you improve an iconic SUV like the Tahoe?
You make it the most versatile and advanced Tahoe ever – with a bigger, more spacious cabin, better ride and handling, and a commanding presence that’s impossible to ignore.
The Centre Of Attention
Tahoe continues to find new ways to put your comfort and convenience first. The spacious cabin has been reimagined to be roomier and more open, while innovative enhancements like an available Power Sliding Centre Console let you configure the space to your needs.
SAFETY COMES IN ALL SHAPES AND SIZES.
AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING
• Works with Forward Collision Alert to help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a detected vehicle you are following.
• This feature works at speeds below 80 km/h.
• Camera technology is used to automatically provide hard emergency braking if you have not done so already, or enhance the driver hard braking.
FORWARD COLLISION ALERT
• Can alert you when it detects a potential front-end collision is imminent with a vehicle that you are following, so you can quickly take action.
• Also can provide a tailgating alert if you’re following a vehicle much too closely.
FRONT PEDESTRIAN BRAKING
• The system can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian it detects directly in front of you.
• It provides pedestrian alerts and can even automatically provide hard emergency braking.
• Works at speeds below 80 km/h
• It has limited night-time and low visibility performance.
FOLLOWING DISTANCE INDICATOR
• Can provide you with the gap time in seconds between your vehicle and a detected vehicle you’re following.
• This can help you decide if you are following much too closely.
INTELLIBEAM AUTO HIGH BEAMS
• Automatically turns the vehicle’s high beam headlamps on and off according to surrounding traffic conditions.
LANE CHANGE ALERT WITH SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT
• Can provide side-mirror visual alerts when a detected moving vehicle is quickly approaching or is in your side mirror blind zone.
• It can help you avoid lane change collisions
HD SURROUND VISION
• Uses multiple cameras to display a digital overhead image of the area around the vehicle along with other camera views.
• It works at low speeds and may help you park and avoid nearby objects.
• You can select additional views on your camera display.
SAFETY ALERT SEAT
• This feature uses left, right, or both-side seat vibration pulses to help you identify the direction of potential crashes, so you can quickly take action.
• You can also switch to beeping crash avoidance alerts.
ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL
• Can automatically maintain a driver-selected gap time from the detected vehicle you’re following while you steer.
• This feature can reduce the need for the driver to frequently manually brake and accelerate when driving.
LANE KEEP ASSIST WITH LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
• Can provide brief, gentle steering wheel turns to alert you when you may be unintentionally drifting out of detected lane lines, so you can steer to stay safely in your lane.
• If needed, you may also receive additional Lane Departure Warning alerts.
• System alerts do not occur if you’re using your turn signal or if the system detects you may be intentionally leaving your lane.
REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT
• When traveling in reverse, this feature can warn you of detected left or right cross traffic behind your vehicle.
• Displays warning triangles with left/right indicator arrows in the rear vision camera screen along with audible beeps, or driver seat pulses, if equipped.
3 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.