The Complete Guide to the Chevrolet Equinox In Saskatoon, SK
The 2020 Equinox compact SUV is up for just about anything, anytime. With the latest infotainment technology, active safety features and fun-to-drive performance, this versatile small SUV is ready for your next adventure.
EVERY TIME YOU SET OUT, YOU STAND OUT.
Its striking exterior combines style and function with aerodynamic sculpting and accents like LED daytime running lamps. Inside, you’ll find a thoughtfully designed cabin for seating up to 5 and a hidden storage compartment under the rear floor. With standard features like Switchable All-wheel Drive, built in 4G wifi hotspot, Apple CarPlay & Android compatible, wireless charging system, and a 6 USB port, it’s as convenient as it is good-looking.
A HIGHER STANDARD OF SAFETY.
All 2020 Equinox models now include standard Chevrolet Safety Assist, a bundle of six advanced safety technologies that can help you detect and prevent potential hazards before they happen. Plus, this small SUV offers other safety and driver assistance features for even more added peace of mind.
AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING
• When traveling at speeds less than 80 km/h the system works with Forward Collision Alert to help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a detected vehicle you are following.
• Camera technology is used to automatically provide hard emergency braking if you have not done so already, or enhance the driver hard braking.
FORWARD COLLISION ALERT
• Can alert you when it detects a potential front-end collision is imminent with a vehicle that you are following, so you can quickly take action.
• Also can provide a tailgating alert if you’re following a vehicle much too closely.
FRONT PEDESTRIAN BRAKING
• At speeds below 80 km/h in the daytime, the system can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian directly in front of you.
• It provides pedestrian alerts and can even automatically provide hard braking.
• It has limited night-time and low visibility performance.
LANE KEEP ASSIST WITH LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
• Uses a brief gentle steering wheel turn to alert you when you may be unintentionally drifting out of detected lane lines, so you can steer to stay safely in your lane.
• If needed, you may receive additional Lane Departure Warning alerts.
• System alerts don’t occur if you’re using your turn signal or it detects you may be intentionally steering.
• Automatically turns on the high beam headlamps when needed in certain conditions and reverts back to low-beams when it detects another vehicle in front of you.
FOLLOWING DISTANCE INDICATOR
• Can provide you with the following gap time in seconds to a moving vehicle that is detected ahead of you to help you know if you are following much too closely.