In keeping with the direction from our government in response to COVID-19, Sherwood Chevrolet has taken the necessary steps to ensure the health and safety of our customers and colleagues remains a top priority.
As an essential service, our showroom is open and we look forward to helping you while respecting social distancing. In addition, cleaning and sanitization measures are taken throughout the day as well as between guests. To ensure you receive the most prompt service please call or text 306-992-2621 to speak to a sales representative.
The government of Saskatchewan declared automobile service departments as an essential service. Sherwood Chevrolet takes this responsibility very seriously in light of COVID-19 and how we respect your service experience. As such, we have adopted several safety measures to protect the health and safety of our colleagues and our customers.
- Respecting physical distancing in all departments
- Limited the number of appointments per day to respect physical distancing amongst staff and customers
- Reconfigured the customer lounge to accommodate physical distancing
- Unused pens for every customer to keep. Please try to bring your own
- Work stations are cleaned after every customer interaction
- All touchpoints in customer vehicles are cleaned before our colleagues enter and prior to returning to our customers
- Sherwood Chevrolet is cleaned professionally during the day and in the evening with the cleaning product used in government buildings
- If possible, we ask that you arrange a pickup to help manage physical distancing
- Certified Service is open Monday to Friday, from 7:30 am – 5:00 pm. Closed Saturday
- Sherwood Parts is open Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Closed Saturday
- Sales is open 8:30 am – 6:00 pm, Monday – Saturday and until 9:00 pm on Thursday
We appreciate your support, Saskatoon. Please contact us if you have any questions (306)992-2621.
Please stay safe, Saskatoon.